Using our concrete waterproofing system we were able to help many of our valued customers to prevent moisture intrusion into their properties, while significantly enhancing the look and adding curb appeal.
Whether you have an outdoor deck, patio, sidewalk or your driveway is plain worn out concrete, we can help you transfer these surfaces into an attractive and decorative finish, at the same time protecting your home and business from weather elements.
Besides its excellent waterproofing properties, our concrete waterproofing system is breathable and allows vapor to pass as opposed to traditional urethane coatings.
QUALIFIED CONTRACTOR APPLICATOR
- Slope. Concrete should have slope of 1/4 inch per linear foot to allow for proper drainage.
- Surface. Concrete surface should be clean, dry, porous and must be rough broom finish (equal to 50 to 80 grit sand paper) to receive new materials. All existing coatings and or sealer must removed to insure proper bond.
- Concrete. Concrete must be fully cured (28 days) and should be a minimum 2,500 psi.
Standard Westcoat MACoat system is finished with a basic sand finish and solid color topcoat such as SC-10. Alternatively, for a more sophisticated look a decorative Westcoat Texture-Crete finish can be applied as a final finish coat.
Westcoat MACoat advantages and benefits:
- Class A Fire Rating (over concrete)
- Fast Access After Installation
- Tough Final Coat is UV Resistant
- Safe Skid Resistant Textured Finish